Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Escape Mockup (revisited)

Frank,

We're currently working on this from the perspective of diving at PSUBS sponsored events.  Both an equipment checklist and a functional checklist that each sub will have to meet in order to dive.  We should have something that we can put out for comment by the end of the year.  It will also include sections on dive management for coordination purposes.  I asked for, and received, lots of great comments and suggestions for future events that I want to incorporate as well.

Jon

I'd like to see some standards developed within our group for "minimum requirements" on a sub.