From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alan James
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:30 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Distress buoy

Looks good Frank,

Hope the buoys not compressible & doesn't jettison itself at depth.

I bought some small rare earth magnets recently. Man are they powerful.

I wonder if they could be used for a buoy release system & save another

through hull. I think they use them in microwaves.. You could pick them

up for nothing.

Alan