RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Web forum

Come to think of it I totally forgot there was a web forum. It was the first
place I looked when I found the site and then I found the email archives and
found that that's where everyone is. It does make the site seem kind of dead
having the forum like that. Maybe there could be a big sticky thread on the
first page of the forum that tells people that they are on the web forum and
there isn't really much happening there.

I wonder if the forum could be set so it sends an email to the list each time a
message is posted on it? I know you can set "email me on replies to this
thread" and stuff like that.

Alex

--
Mailed with XFmail on 20-Aug-2010.
God saved Noah, but Noah had to build an ark!