Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Introduction to the PSUBS group

I'm going out to talk with Doug Privitt before tackling the hull. Should be in a couple of weeks.

-----Original Message-----
From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Aug 11, 2010 1:13 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Introduction to the PSUBS group

Hi Vance. Hey, when can we start fixin' your hull ? I can't do much work on mine until I get this new upgrade to my garage electrical done. My schedule is pretty open for the forseeable future. Besides, You've got cold beer !!!!!
Give my thanks to your daughter for her hospitality. Talk to ya soon.
Frank D.