[PSUBS-MAILIST] Grit Blasting

Hi All,

Im going to be soon grit blasting my sub and so in preparation, im getting the equipment sorted out.  Ive decided to buy my own equipment, rather than get a company to do it.  There was a discussion a while ago on the correct material to use, but i cant seem to find it in the archives.  I seem to remember it was a silicone bead i think?  Can someone remind me or point me back to the message.  I think it came from Carsten initially.

Kind Regards
James