From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, Aug 5, 2010 9:11 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nekton Gamma link

The Delta has many hundreds of successful dives logged in it's long career and I've not heard of any problems with the viewports. The Delta has a contract with MBARI in Moss Landing to work on seismic sensors placed along the canyon edge to monitor mud slides and general erosion. They spend a month or so retrieving and servicing the sensors each year. The guys are very friendly and welcoming when they are in port.
Frank D.