Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scott Waters

Good to hear that things are continuing. I'm envious of all those skills. Mine are limited to figuring out who is the best at doing what and then sweet talking them into doing it. That won't quite work with Gamma, so my learning curve ought to change, as well.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Waters <muddywatersfarm@hotmail.com>
To: psubs <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wed, Aug 4, 2010 11:31 am
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scott Waters

Hey Vance,

I'm doing really good! I am currently trying to learn how to TIG weld so I can do all the tru hulls before I put the battery pods and VBT on and take it off the roller assimbly. It seems like every time I get a really good pace going, I run into something that holds me up for a few months like a certian part or learning how to do a new skill. But without that, what would be the joy in building a sub? Building this sub is as much learning new skills as it is haveing a awsome toy! haha

-Scott Waters