Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lenco electric actuator

I was in a boat supply store here ( Daytona ) this morning and they have Lenco replacement actuators for $154.00.
The complete kit with trim tabs and 2 actuators was almost $400.00 ( no led switch )
No switch but comes with mounting brackets, waterproof connector cable, etc.
The cheapest I've seen on E-Bay was $184.00
I did see a Lenco switch panel on E-Bay for $34.00.
This was a 2-1/4 inch stroke model but when I go back I'll get a price on a 4-1/4 inch stroke.
Frank D.