Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to the site.

Welcome Luke. I would suggest spending some time looking around in the archives.
For sure your dreams are feasible . You will find somewhat of a standard, for your
specifications, would be a K350. It has a sustained depth rating of 350' which should
suit your needs. Heavy  duty safety factors are built into this design and it is well proven.
As with many things it only takes money, how much depends on your skill levels and
equipment you have access to.

Dean Ackman
Duluth MN