From: "JIMFTODD@aol.com" <JIMFTODD@aol.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sat, July 31, 2010 11:19:42 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] July 2010 R300 Dive at Medina Lake

Cliff,

Thanks for sharing the report.  I hope to learn more from you regarding underwater com as you continue to refine your systems.

I'm sorry you weren't able to attend the Ft. Pierce convention.  It was certainly the highlight of my summer. Perhaps we'll have the opportunity to meet when I finish in Missouri and return to Texas full time.

Happy diving,
Jim T.