Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] thruster penetrations

Hi Vance,

I just oil compensated the 101's and made no other modifications. I used the factory controllers at $129.00 each. They are sized right for the moters and require no modifications.

I know many build there own controllers, but I am not sure why. In either case, I am not into electronics and lack the skills to do this myself.

Sometime down the road I would like to get specifics on the ceramic seals are adapted to the 101's per one of your earlier posts. Are these then run without compensating? Mine were compensated in Florida, and while I can only guess, I believe that they lost about 20% of max RPM when compensated with wd-40

Best Regards,

Jim K

p.s. With 2 subs to build you'll certainly be kept out of trouble. Enjoy!