Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] curasub pic Curasub with Elephant Ear Sponge.eml [10/24]

If he is using outlook express (which i think he is from looking at the message headers)

Tools > Accounts > Account Name > Press properties button > Advanced Tab > Break Messages apart larger than X

Un tick that option phil :)

From: "Jon Wallace" <jonw@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 1:07 PM
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] curasub pic Curasub with Elephant Ear Sponge.eml [10/24]

Phil's attachments always come in pieces. I'm not sure if that is done intentionally or by his email software. In any event, the file looked like a BMP image broken up into 24 segments. If someone wanted to take the time they should be able to piece it back together by deleting the headers and piecing it all back into one file.

Probably be easier Phil if you just email me the photo in one piece (jonw@psubs.org) and then I can add it to the web site someplace.

Jon

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG