From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of irox
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 9:41 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CNG power for subs

Hi Brian,

the main issue with gasoline/petrol is that it's heavier than air.
This is a major issue for submarines since the pressure hull will
fill up with volatile gases.  Both diesel and CNG give off volatile
gases, but since it's lighter than air they will vent off rather
than collect in the hull.

CNG marine vessels:
http://www.brettandwolffllc.com/ngmvessels.html

Cheers,