Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nekton Gamma

Email me when you're ready to make the trek. The sub is at Unique T&D, which gives me access to the entire fabrication shop (tools, etc). Once the weld repairs and the MBT repairs are done, I'll sandblast for weld inspection, stick some primer on and move it home for the refit. The model sounds good.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, Jul 26, 2010 5:25 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nekton Gamma

Hi Vance. We can cobble a good model together and use the actual sub for measurements. We can use the same technique I used for my Git Kraken models. High density foam, fiberglass, and a little detail work. It's not difficult at all, and takes only a little time. Maybe cost you 20 bucks complete.
I'll see you down there soon as I pick up a new car. Frank D.