Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] linear actuator- thruster range

Hello Hugh. I don't know how fast they are but the Lenco's and Minnkota trim tab actuators are probably similar in speed. I seem to remember the 2-1/2 inch stroke on the Minnkota's was 1 inch per second.
Typically the more powerful they are the higher the gearing and slower speed.
After dis-assembling the Firgelli actuators I have to investigate how oil compensation might be accomplished, I saw how cheaply they are made. Not even close to the Lenco's brochure as to quality.
At $259 or so, they seem like a fairly inexpensive and powerful actuator.
Frank D.