From: Scott Waters <muddywatersfarm@hotmail.com>
To: psubs <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sat, July 24, 2010 10:43:01 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] blue print problems

I have a confuseing issue with the K-350 blueprints. On blueprint number 4 the cabin flood nipple it says 2"x3" XXH pipe nipple, but blueprint number 13 says is a 2"x4" sched 80. I am confuesd what I need to use for the cabin flood nipple. I think the sched 80 will work just fine, but maby there is something I am overlooking. Anyone know what needs to be used?

Thanks,
Scott Waters