Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:34:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] troubles with vavle
From: james@guernseysubmarine.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi scott.  I had some trouble getting it to start with, but it is still available.

I called them and spoke for some time with the guy.  He eventually came up with the correct one for me.

I still have the documentation for these, so i can look up the exact part code if you like.  There must be a distributor wherever you are.

Kind regards
James