Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] conferance videoing

Looks like Ben is going to bring a cam so that should give us something to work with.  If there's a good camera store in Ft. Pierce I'll even pick up the cam I was looking at when I get down there.  This is a particularly bad convention to be without a cam because there are 4 or 5 prototype projects being displayed and lots of people who want to speak.