From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Brian V. Ryder
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 10:52 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Luxury submarine yacht - how would it shape up if experts were involved

Hey David I am installing a Garmin depth sounder are the transducers bow and stern orientated, I see there is a bow or a pointy end and the stern that appears to be potted, my question can it be mounted horizontally and still work

IMG_0225.JPGIMG_0226.JPG

Brian V. Ryder

brian@subatlantic.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.