Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken rolling

Hi Vance. Ya, I'll be careful. Thanks. She's all strapped down and ready to roll. I can't find my camera ( moving is such a hassle ) but I'll keep looking. I think I need to "road test" this contraption before I head out. I won't be able to see much of it when towing it behind the big rental truck so I'd like to take it out for a short cruise and see how it handles. It's a heavy little bugger and I figure it's going to attract attention. Lots of potential for problems.
 I'm thinking Jim's sub "Bionic Guppy" coming from way up north will be the same thing. Who else has committed to bringing their sub ? Man ! This is gonna be FUN !!!
Frank D.