Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken rolling

Hi Frank,

Pictures look good! Good luck on your trip.

I'm looking forward to meeting you there!

Best Regards,

Jim K

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 1:18 PM, <ShellyDalg@aol.com> wrote:
Hi Guys. It's been a very busy month and then some. I've loaded Git Kraken on the trailer and started re-assembly for the 2900 mile trip to the Florida convention. I put a temporary paint job on the hull to minimize rust and now as I assemble her I'm pondering "how do I tie this thing down ????
Here's a couple pics from the last couple days. I'm cutting it real close time wise but come hell or high water.....I'll see you all there.
Frank D.

Wish me Luck !