Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

Hi Frank,

I appreciate the offer! Is your cel phone still the same? I just built and installed a wood box in the center of the sub and loaded it with 400# of lead. If I'm close that will be good and I can 340# of passengers - 2 -170# FAA sized people and add and subtract lead accordingly. I have more weight available but it is in steel, but I think we'll be okay.

Looking forward to seeing you!

I just oil compensated the thrusters yesterday - what a mess, but it's done.

Best Regards,

Jim K