Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby's book

Here's the bad news, Jim. The book WAS updated.....3 times that I know of (or at least I have 3 plus the original). Frank had a sort of cottage industry with those books, and his son finished the last one after his Dad died. Truthfully, for specifics, the first is the most comprehensive. Everything else is more or less a documentation of current (for the period) operational vehicles.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: JIMFTODD@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, Jul 1, 2010 7:43 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Busby's book

Thanks, Steve.  I ordered a hard back copy today and it shipped this afternoon.

I had already printed off and read about 40 pages.  Great book!  It's a shame it hasn't been updated in over 30 years.  However when reading it, it all sounds up-to-date.  That will change when I get to the electronics and digital stuff.  At that point I'll harass my more knowledgeable psubs friends.

Jim