From: David Bartsch

Sent: Jun 25, 2010 4:15 PM

To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nav systems

Ian,

    By all means bring this!

    Navigation while being submerged would be great to have! This avoids one having to surface in order to reestablish one's position before heading to other submerged objects of interest. I know this involves airport security hassles. I and many others would appreciate you enduring this to have a sneak peak at this system.
    Projects under construction or "in the works" should not fear criticism from anyone in this group. If nothing else, more help could be generated to aid you in seeing this thru.

                                                                                                                                            David Bartsch