Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Blue View

Brian was that you that was playing with Blue View
forward looking magic box. I am curious about it's
abilities.

Dean

In a message dated 6/22/2010 12:07:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time, brian@subatlantic.com writes:

Hello Phil I had an interesting conversation today with a mutual acquaintance Patrick Scalli, he stopped by to see the ship and discuss some future possibilities with us and I did not realize there was a DW2000 20 miles from us, we may have a use for it on the wreck site, and can’t wait to get a fist hand look at the exosuit very interesting stuff and it’s a very small world

Brian V. Ryder

brian@subatlantic.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.