[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: USS Intrepid Jane's Janes Ocean Technology Book 1974-75

Hi guys Les from down under here, don't write much, but am devouring all emails that come through, thankyou to all, I  am learning more all the time.
Almost a full time job to read, absorb and file all this information, but very rewarding. Am still busy honing my design and have almost a complete full-size mock up made, (well the front half anyway)....still fiddling ..when I get stuck I will probably bombard all of you with questions.
The reason for this email as the subject states, I found this book on eBay from the library of the USS Intrepid book of Janes Ocean Technology first year of issue.
It is in the States so as postal cost to Australia is ridiculous, thought one of you may be interested.  Its cheap, up for buy now for US $10.00
Hope it is of interest to someone
Cheers
Les
EBAY ITEM NO. 350268164810