Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention Questions

Orlando is 2 hours away from Ft. Pierce. PBIA is about 45 minutes.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: JIMFTODD@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, Jun 20, 2010 8:30 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention Questions

Steve, I had planned to fly into Orlando and rent a car.  I had hoped to find several people to share the rental car.  I'd be interested in sharing a room to cut costs.

I'll check Palm Beach again to see if that would work as well.  Previous checks had shown much cheaper fares into Orlando.

Jim Todd