From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:09 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Video from Sunday

To all,

Was out on Sunday testing Davids Hydrophone, of which we are still working

out some issues, when a school of sunnies presented themselves.  I took the

opportunity to also video the adjustment of the main ballast tank vents to

get neutral.  I would have liked to edit it down but have not had the time

to figure that out yet. Also sorry about the audio it is a Olympus water

proof point and shoot so not a great video maker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqsgYNt9nUE

Kyle