Re: AW: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 200 ton Submarine Yacht video update

Hello again Ian. It was very nice meeting you and your wife yesterday and hearing about your yacht submarine. I was pretty surprised by the dimensions for the hull ( 14 inches thick ? ) and it's expected depth capability. Very Impressive!
Like I said, I'll be back in the area fairly soon and am looking forward to helping you with any welding or what ever once the hull arrives. Good luck on the launch. Frank D.