From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of vbra676539@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 9:33 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] info Waitt Institute

Antibodes is built from the command compartment of the old PC-15, so it's a Perry, sort of. Also, one of the 18 boats has been thoroughly renovated and modernized. Now, I don't know who owns that one, but it is active and someone spent a whale of a lot of money on it, so maybe it's the same guys. I just don't know at this juncture. I'll contact Pete Hoffman to verify the current Antibodes owner, but it's really none of our business, if you know what I mean. In other words, he might not be comfortable putting that information out. I will check, however, and let you know what I find out.

Vance