[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: U/W Comms for 2010 Psubs Convention

I will be bringing to the convention my collection of OTS ( Ocean Technology Systems ) U/W comms equipment. I have a STX-101 surface station and three SSB-2010 Diver units. This gives us the ability to place comms in three subs simultaneously and each sub can have its own channel or be all on one common channel. For anyone who is interested in helping out with dive support or using a diver unit in their sub , the user manuals can be downloaded from OTS's website.  Click on the pull down menu "Extras" then click on Library files.
Dan Lance