From: Alan James <alanjames@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rudders
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Monday, May 24, 2010, 4:38 PM

Greg,
Thanks for the advice & offer.
I live in NewZealand, so it might be cheaper to buy an oven
than send the dome over & back.
I have been on to the plastics manufacturer about annealing
& he ensures me it will all be done by Stachiws book. I will
pass on more information to him but I was expecting a picture of
the finished dome yesterday, so it may be too late.
That was an eye opener about the unannealed dome failing at 50ft.
I had thought I'd be safe to this range without doing an unmanned test.
Regards Alan