RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] oil compensating

Hello all
I have a question< I am reassembling my motors and contemplating oil
compensating them, there 4 hp 2900 RPM 36 volt DC and on the back of the
motor is the reversing solenoids 4 of them, no I understand from reading
that WD40 works great, what do I have to do to oil compensate them and will
the solenoids work there just a single throw 12volt solenoid like ones found
on a early model ford, I don't think the rmp loss will be an issue, when I
bench tested it today it spun up and blew the motor control manual all over
the deck all 68 pages, any thoughts would greatly be appreciated
thanks
Brian V. Ryder
brian@subatlantic.com

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail