Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] air pressure in ballast tank while surfacing

In a message dated 5/20/2010 3:39:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, laland@artematrix.org writes:
Actually, I do not even know if it's feasible to design and build a 30 ft.
diesel-electric submarine, yet.
Hi Jens. One of the best 30 foot subs like your design sketch I've seen is the "Malen" sub. Diesel electric and from the few pictures I've seen, a very nice boat. I can't remember the builders name but he hangs out with Carsten and guys in Copenhagen. They take their sub building very seriously and have made some really nice subs. There is an annual convention there too and I hope to see some pictures of the event.
For someone looking to build a big sub at 30 feet, That's a good place to start.
Frank D.