Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ratio of ballast tank holes

In a message dated 5/18/2010 9:39:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, hc.fulton@gmail.com writes:

Frank,

That is what I was alluding to when I answered the first thread.  Hugh.

Yes, Hugh. That's what I thought. There are several variables involved.
  I don't know if it would be a problem but the holes in my ballast tanks are two each at 2 inch diameter. I don't expect to use the bubble to ascend but it could be necessary under some unexpected circumstance. This is an area that I haven't done any testing on and like I said, the scenario pops into my thoughts from time to time.

Are you coming to the convention?  It's a long way for you but I know everyone would like to see you again. Hope you can make it.
Frank D.