Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] rental pontoon boat

Which day for the boat? My brother has a 45' Chris and could probably be coaxed into squiring us around for a day. Probably just for lunch and the cost of fuel. Will verify and get back to you.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, May 17, 2010 9:20 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] rental pontoon boat

It seems a fair price for a pontoon boat if we can split it between a few people. It would be the difference between watching from shore and getting out there where the subs are. I hope to go down to Ft. Pierce a few days early to see the site and maybe arrange for a boat rental, plan the route and see where I can park the sub and trailer.
Frank D.