RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oxygen Hackers companion

I have a copy and I also bought some of their components.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of James
Frankland
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 3:28 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Oxygen Hackers companion

Hi All,

Trying to get hold of a copy of the "Oxygen Hackers Companion" which looks
like a really great reference.  According to their website, its $35.

However, the website looks really dodgy.  http://www.airspeedpress.com/

The main page says "last updated Nov 2010"   ?!   ....and the last genuine
update looks like 2008.  Ive emailed them but there doesnt seem to be anyone
there.

Trying to get the book from Amazon or other book shops seems to put it at
$140 which seems VERY expensive to me for what looks like a home made book.

Im reluctant to put my credit card details into a dodgy and out of date site
that dont respond to emails, or pay $140.

Anybody have any experience of this website or know anywhere i can get a
reasonably priced copy of this book?

Kind Regards
James