Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure hull sizing

When I first got serious about building a sub I made several full size mock-ups of different shapes. I used wire frames and cardboard. Not very pretty but very useful in deciding what and how big.
The cost was almost free and the process saved me from wasting time on designs that ultimately wouldn't have suited my needs anyway. It was a fun time and was VERY useful. It became real clear right away what I needed to build. It has been stated by many people here on the list.....full size mock-ups is where you start.
Frank D.