RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Uploading large schematics (was K1000 blueprint)

Hello all

I am looking for some info I would like to guile much the same Manipulator for PVR2 or DSH2 is this an open source item or is there prints available for it, and things moving along nicely mated the hull to the ballast tanks today looks like the shuttle from star trek

IMG_0140.JPG

Any help will greatly be appreciated

Brian V. Ryder

brian@subatlantic.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.