RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] BIG is back!

Bravo!

Thierry Labonté
Montreal Sea Scouts

From: poulin.carrier@videotron.ca
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] BIG is back!
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 21:27:39 -0400

Hi guys!

Been some time now J But yes, I’m back in the submarine dream world.

For those of you who have forgotten me let me tell you my little story.

In 2003 I started to draw/build my own dry-ambient on a modest budget. In the summer of 2005, BIG was launch. I made 3 successful dives in it in the same summer. To a max depth of 15 foot. (yes, you can say I’m a chicken). But they were wonderful dives. At the end of the summer, I started to modified my ballast tank (very bad planning). After that, My wife got pregnant and we got twins. So, I traded my welding torch for an hammer and after that, well, there was not much time for the sub repair. So BIG went at the far end of the shed where it still is today.

But, now I’m planning back to take it out and either finish the repair or start a new sub altogether. Probably a dry-ambient again but a 2 seater this time.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you guys and tell you that I did not forgot you. It is just that life catch me up.

Later J

Pierre “BIG” Poulin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jncrxyol8G8

Messenger sur votre téléphone = MI sur la route Essayez-le maintenant.