Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] closer to launch

Hey Jim. great job it is a real fun day. My advice is take a lot of video from different angles
when you first put it in. Balance and trim can be accomplished much easier with a look later.
I was walking on the deck to see how weight movement changed the trim.

There is a possibility of a road trip depending on what day. Would love to help. If you have
a number or contact me off list.

Dean