[PSUBS-MAILIST] mini subs in Australia?

Hi,

I am interested in mini subs for marine geophysical survey.

Are there any groups within Australia that I could be made aware of?

Specs I am interested in are:

1.       Speed – 4knots would be ideal

2.       Endurance – the longer the better – max survey duration is essential

3.       Auto depth and Auto bearing – being on survey for extended periods of ‘on line’ so would be good to not have to continuously have to monitor depth and bearing.

4.       Access via top – no point being wet for long durations on survey.

The intent is to carry/tow a scientific payload of acoustic and other sensors. Water depth would just need to be say 20m deep to avoid any surface weather issues.

Any info or direction would be much appreciated.

Barrett Cameron B.Sc (Geophysics) Hons.

Managing Director - Geophysicist

Rapid Geophysics Pty Ltd

32 Marriot Turn