Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] lazy man's syntactic foam

I bought a higher grade of macro spheres. For sure a dunk test to better than my
150 psi, and inspection after would be in order.

I am sure I can get rid of any trapped air with 1/8" holes. A simple cap top an bottom
would allow me to add or subtract buoyancy. The spheres run from 1/4 to 3/8 dia.

Another reason for thinking on this is changes in the future. Adding equipment and
other changes would be simplified if I make the containers larger than I need.  And making several to adjust trim.

Dean