[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shaft seals and bushings?

Ok, I'm going to show my lack of knowledge and bow to the masters here.

I've pretty much completed the design for my Psub and have begun to move on to parts selection.  Being an electronics tech by trade I don't have much (if any) knowledge about shaft seals that would be used on prop shafts or rotary fittings.  What kind of seals will I need for prop shafts, hatch dogs and rotary joints (dive plane shafts)?

I hate to ask for this info in a 'barney-style' fashion but I don't know no better...