From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org on behalf of David Bartsch
Sent: Sun 4/18/2010 4:05 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] water present alarm

To all:

   I am in need of a very simple water detection sensor for use within hydrophone enclosures now under development. This could be as simple as two wires in close proximity to each other and are going to be used to alarm me to the presence of water that has leaked into the hydrophones air resonance chamber.
   Sensors of this type could be installed in various electronic enclosures and battery storage compartments and could be a great way to be notified of undesired leaks. A simple 9 volt dc battery and remote buzzer are all I'm looking for.
   Got any ideas? what do you use?

                                                                                         David Bartsch

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy. <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5>

<<winmail.dat>>