Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] rotating tru hull

In a message dated 4/6/2010 7:59:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com writes:
I think the reasoning behind this is that when the shaft rotates there is more surface area touching the o ring when it is in the collar and therefore the o ring does not have a tendentcy to turn in the o ring groove,
Hi Brian. That's a good thought. I don't have any rotating shaft thru-hulls in my boat but it's good to understand what works best and why. Thanks for that.
I've not been working on the sub much lately as I'm trying to get ready for the move to Daytona. Hardwood floors and such around the house and setting up property management for renting this house. Will you be at this year's convention ? Hope to see you there.
Frank D.