To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 36V verses 24V
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 07:38:54 -0500
From: vbra676539@aol.com

There is a good bit of confusion about this, apparently. The drawings with penetrators are the ones taken from the Lloyd's boat and the Japanese certified boats. They are the best circumstance. However, they aren't the only way to do business. The aft pod penetration carried power for 75% of George's boats, with the forward being used as a ventilator. This can be improved on but, as I said, you can't beat it for quick and dirty.
Vance