[PSUBS-MAILIST] Plumbing

Hi All,

For anyone interested, I have posted a picture of the complete plumbing to hard and soft tanks in the projects section. Testing is complete, but unfortunately one SS nipple will need to be replaced as I cannot correct a small leak.

Best Regards,

Jim K

Also would appreciate any thoughts on my name. I had originally thought of naming my sub the "Bionic Guppy". At one time there was a Bionic Dolphin in the discussion. I would like to use my original name, but do not wish to step on anyone's toes. Any objections or thoughts?