RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: Periscope - Cameras

Have a look at  http://www.ramseyelectronics.com  for a wide range of small video cameras that are viewable via a video monitor or TV.

R/Jay

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:05 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: Periscope - Cameras

Hi Hugh. Sorry, got no info on these. When the time comes I'll probably just go down to "Fry's Electronics" or " Best Buy" and pick one that fits. Like a point and shoot. I will be using it primarily as a rear view periscope so not too concerned about highly technical picture quality. For good video it is probably best to just get a good quality digital camcorder. No computers or other extra stuff to deal with. Frank D.