Sent: 2/16/2010 5:42:36 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: DIY Lights

Looks like Steve Lindblom has added LED lighting to the latest addition of his manual.  He has done a very good job compiling information to support tech diving.  While the Gas Booster Manual is very well written, there are concerns when using several of these designs with oxygen?he has BIG warnings throughout.  Steve is a great guy and his writings are enjoyable to read.

R/Jay